Operating as a government contractor is both challenging and rewarding. Government contractors have the added pressure of maintaining compliance with governing bodies such as Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), while under strict oversight by organizations such as the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
With years of experience in this arena, Davis Farr understands the nuances of the federal marketplace. Our Firm has a skilled group dedicated to assisting clients navigate through the complexities of the federal government contracting world.
Our wide array of services is designed to enable government contractor clients to maximize their revenues while remaining in compliance with all applicable governing regulations. Compliance is the key to a successful government contract.
Our Services Include:
- Incurred cost rate submissions
- Federal contract cost accounting
- Pre-award accounting system survey audit support
- DCAA audit support
- DCMA Quality Management System audit support
- DCMA/DCAA financial capability audit support
- Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) support
- Overhead rate audits (SOIC audits)
- Compliance audits
- DCAA Pre-award/Ongoing Audit Support
- Indirect Rate and Incurred Cost Submission Preparation and Review
- Internal Control Development
- Annual Rate Submission
- Periodic and Customized Reporting Requirements
- Implementation of CAS and FAR Compliant Accounting Systems
- Program specific audits in accordance with a contract requirement